Makeup Lesson - One-on-One for 3 hours with Aleksandra
The Rock what you Got Makeup class is for beginners to intermediate skill levels and for all ages.
This is your own personal one on one makeup lesson with Makeup Artist of the Year Aleksandra Pinneri during which she will help you to master how to apply a professional makeup on yourself and have it looking flawless and just how you always dreamt of.
How does it work?
Aleksandra will demonstrate step by step on half of your face how to create your chosen look; being natural, Smokey, colourful or dramatic. You then copy Aleksandra step by step on the other side of your face and practice the technique that Aleksandra shows you so that you can re-create it at home when you are alone.
You may use a combination of your own makeup products and brushes as well as Aleksandra’s professional brushes and her favourite products that she will identify that will work best for your skin tone and colour.
How long does it take?
Allow 3 hours for the class as it includes your lesson and your personal kit analysis, and a personal shopping list made specific to your needs.
What do I bring?
1. Your makeup that you use daily or to create the look you are coming to learn. Aleksandra will go through your items and identify any out of date items, colours that work with your complexion best and suggest alternatives that may work for you better.
2. Your makeup brushes, if you do not have any, that’s ok, Aleksandra will have plenty that you can use to create your chosen look.
3. Your can-do attitude! This class is intimate as it is a one-on-one lesson, so it’s very casual and lots of fun and there is no need to be afraid or be negative about your makeup bag, your skill level or your appearance. You have booked in to learn how to the Rock what you Got Class and that is Aleksandras main focus, to make you feel confident and incredible by the end of the lesson, so a can-do attitude and the belief that anything is possible is a must.
What’s included in my class?
- 3 hours with Aleksandra Pinneri one-on-one learning all her tips and techniques she has mastered over the past 18 years on brides, teens, celebrities, musicians, models and everyday women of all ages.
-Your personal Rock what you Got makeup manual where you get to write notes and list the steps as we go, put together a shopping list of things you may need to purchase to re-create the look, and plenty of fresher notes already typed up for you with diagrams to go over when you get to re-creating the look again at home.
- A VIP 15% discount off any products that you may want to purchase directly from Aleksandra. Please visit the online store to view some of her stocked items.
- Refreshments to keep you hydrated and not peckish in the comfort of Aleksandra's studio in Nailsworth.
- Your own little photoshoot in front of Aleksandra’s professional lights to capture the look you created in photos and videos so you don’t forget how it all looked on the day. Often these photos become profile pictures, so wear something comfortable but also something that will look good in photos.
- A little gift to say Thank you to start your journey of self-love and development.
-A certificate of completion of the Rock what you Got Makeup Class
When is this class available to book into?
As the weekends are usually booked up often 1.5yrs in advance with weddings, an appointment on a weekday Mon-Fri between 9am-2pm is best. School holidays are not available, but if there is a date you have in mind please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
How much does it cost?
The class is $300AU and covers 3 hours of Aleksandra's time and all of the inclusions listed above.
Do you offer vouchers?
Yes, of course! If you have a special occasion coming up for someone you think would gain confidence in having a one-on-one with Aleksandra, please contact her on email@example.com and let her know the occasion, date and name of the individual and Aleksandra will email you a personalised gift voucher.
Flawless Foundation Application
Contouring and highlighting
Creating the perfect brow shape for you
Understanding your lip shape
Creating fullness, picking the right colour and longevity
Determining your eye shape
How to highlight your eyes to stand out and look flawless
How to apply the perfect eye liner shape for your eyes
Working colour on the eyes
How to create full eye lashes
Discount on all products purchased