12 Week Professional Makeup Course
12 Week Professional Makeup Artistry Course
This ultimate 12 week Professional Makeup Artistry Course has been put together to equip Makeup Artists with a strong theoretical and practical knowledge base as well as business and marketing tools to be able to succeed in the industry and start making a living while following your dreams.
Completion of the course can lead to the following jobs:
Counter Retail Work
Corporate Events Work
Film, Theatre, Stage or Commercial Work
Freelance Makeup Artist work
Opportunity to become an Artist within the Unveil the Beauty Team
The course will give you the opportunity to be your own boss, travel for a living, meet lots of interesting people, inspire others and change lives through transformations!
Is this course for me?
- Have you already got formal qualifications but have been out of the work force and as a result have lost your confidence & don’t know where to start or how to get work?
- Are you a Makeup enthusiast and spend most of your time watching YouTube Channels and practicing on yourself and you friends' and are now ready to start a business?
- Has your business plateaued and you are not receiving the kind of jobs you'd like or enough of them to make a living ?
- Do you want to be re-inspired and surround yourself with like-minded individuals, network, and perfect your skillset?
- Do you want to practice all kinds of makeup styles and create new content to help advertise your skillset?
- Do you want to turn your passion to a full-time job and sole income generator?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this is the course for you! Contact me to have a chat about your needs and experience.
- Opportunity to perfect looks you only dream about
- Receive weekly demonstrations on endless looks
- Pro tips on perfecting mature skin
- Creating the flawless skin finish with airbrush & without
- Achieving the perfect smokey eyes for all eye shapes
- Learn how to get work in the industry
- Marketing plan catered to you and your business
- Business management skills
- Building your portfolio
- Legal implications to be aware of
- Account keeping
- Finding and choosing models
- Setting up photo shoots
- Managing workflows and time frames
- Airbrushing techniques
- Essentials of putting together the perfect kit
- Preparing for TV, print, fashion and runway bookings
- Taking the perfect photo
- Content Creation
- Hygiene 101
- Have your own photo shoot with a Fashion Photographer
- Prepare a business plan for the next 12 months of your career
The course will start off with a very generous goody bag flled with items from my favourite brands and finish up with a photo shoot and a certificate which will help you start getting PRO discounts at makeup stores and give you the confidence to work as a Makeup Artist.
Course dates are:
March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
April 7th, 28thth
May 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Each lesson runs for 3.5hrs 5:30pm-9pm.
Dinner will be provided, please advise of any allergies or preferences prior to starting the course.
The classes are held in my makeup studio located at
$2,160 for the 12-week course, that just $180 per week!
Payment plans are available upon request on a weekly or fortnightly basis with a $500 deposit to secure your spot.
Students who book with a friend will both receive a $50 discount. Payment options are either Direct Bank Transfer or Credit Card with a 2.9% surcharge.
How to enrol
Send an email with firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line
“I’m ready to change my life in 12 weeks! “