Nexus Multicultural Arts Centre
Lion Arts Centre, Corner Morphett St & North Tce, Adelaide
Aleksandra Pinneri of Unveil the Beauty is proud to announce that she is involved with the premier event - FASHION CONCEPT - creating a one-of-a-kind fashion show. An initiative created to build local awareness and exposure for our home-grown labels, Fashion concept will bring together 14 of Adelaide’s up and coming designers on one runway, pairing with elite models from FTM Model Management to create the first of many amazing shows. Be sure not to miss this new and exclusive event!
• Ashlee Graham Showing a new winter range
• Atlas the label In their second ever runway show, be one of the first to see this new and upcoming label
• Closet Mod will take you a step back in time with 60’s inspired fashion
• Georgia Guy, 2013 AFF emerging designer of the year will bring you an exciting range of beautifully tailored women’s clothing designed to be classic, long-lasting additions to your wardrobe
• Marija Mita a new and upcoming designer who focuses on made to measure
• Millicent Elizabeth is the runner up for AFF2014 emerging designer award and will be showcasing a new instalment to their label
• Namoi who produces ranges of silk and jersey basics and statement pieces. Natural textiles in conjunction with drapery allow for an effortlessly beautiful and striking silhouette
• Willow & Grace will be showcasing their first winter range ever
• Yvonne Faye showcasing their newest collection featuring stunning electric blue pieces
• Fools and Trolls including other selected pieces from Created Range will be showcasing their men’s street wear.
• Jeans Corp specialise in denim wear and custom-made leather jackets.
Handbags featured on the runway will be designed and made by Olivia Nicole
Handcrafted shoe designs filled with attitude and personality by Maria Rasimoglou.