With school formals approaching, I thought I would start your train of thought on what kind of look you would like to rock out at your formal.
The choices are endless but here are a few hair & makeup looks which I could craete for you; starting from top left and moving accross tot he right:
1. Hilary Rhoda - Coral is the colour of the season, and Hilary proves how stunning it can look with a natural complexion, white liner on the waterline, strong brows, and a side parted effortless style. I love this natural beauty look.
2. Doutzen Kroes - A classic look sure to impress! With a bold winged eye, along with black liner on the waterline definitely emphasizes the eyes and balances out in harmony with the natural pink shade for lips, peachy cheeks, and a loose up-do hairstyle.
3. Angelina Jolie - The ultimate red carpet look is created with a bold red lip. This look accompanied by a porcelain complexion, natural highlights, slightly smokey sultry eyes and sassy curls is sure to turn heads.
4. Katy Perry - This is a sophistication t its best. This tight braided up-do is accompanied perfectly by Katie's defined brows, white liner on the waterline, rosy cheeks and pale pinky lipstick with gloss, and a full set of winged false lashes finishing the look off. Simple but stunning and perfect for a bridal look too!
5. Gwen Stefani - This is a real contrast of a classic makeup with a casual hairdo which gives the illusion of "I didn't try hard but I still rock this look". Her bright red lips are the feature of her look, while her skin is dewy with beautiful highlighting, enhancing her cheekbones, soft golden peachy cheeks, and natural eyes with black winged liner and lots of mascara.
6. Jennifer Lawrence - Got short hair? then this very cool pixie look goes perfect with her natural rosy cheeks and nude lips, while the eyes are slightly smokey, helping them to stand out without looking too dark.
7. Beyoncé - This look is a combination of an effortless wavy blonde bob with a central part and matched with the muted red lipstick and blue shadow & liner on top and lower lash & waterline. Her dewy warm natural complexion with natural blush colour finishes off this look just perfectly
8. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - A perfect look for small & deep set eyes! This beautiful look is all about the brown extended smokey look giving the illusion of a wide and bigger eye, and accompanied by a nude lip, peachy cheeks, defined brows & finished off by the sophisticated high bun.
9. Linda Evangelista - This modern take on vintage is really hot at the moment. Linda showcases a mix of silver eye shadows, a full set of false lashes and contrasted with a bright orange bold lip. This retro glam look is truly classic and a great way to show off a long hollywood dress or a flapper style short one
10. Selena Gomez - A effortless look so in at the moment! A low side bun with loose curls framing the natural dewy complexion with pale pink lips & cheeks, and a set of full false lashes and liner on the waterline. Simple & Stunning.
11. Camilla Belle - For those that like a more dramatic look, try this gothic- inspired makeup with glossy blackcurrant lips , strong defined brows, strong contour with a natural blush and beautiful highlight along the bottom lashes and tear duct. This makeup accompanied with a low side bun and a strong part, is another example of stunning Hollywood glamour.
12. Jessica Biel - a simple straight hair style with central parting, combined with a equally natural makeup of soft peachy cheeks, natural pink lips and a pop of colour on the lower lash line in emerald blue. If have green or hazel eyes, a purple shadow will bring out your eyes even more.